Math in China

This blog is part of my project of a study of Math in China. I have been awarded a grant by a wonderful organization that do care about teachers. Fund for Teachers. An exploration of Chinese methodology in mathematics instruction is the title of my project. I will be attending a conference in Shanghai about Math Education, interviewing some teachers and also sitting in on classes. All that in China... so, a great experience.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

No news, good news?

Today I met Zhong again.

He is a really nice man. As a many Chinese people he really wants to make
you feel comfortable in his country. He really wants to help. He could not
contact his friend, the one I should interview.

I will visit him again tomorrow.

Apart from that I like Beijing. I got used to some smell, to some dirt on
the street, to the chaotic traffic, to high temperatures, humidity (these
last two they are really look like NY and Barcelona).... Once you get used
to these circumstances you can begin to like Beijing... A different culture
a different world...

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you do it's great !!!!

I wish I could do that.

Who knows...perhaps next year...

Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home